New members from Raleigh, NC

Home Forums Members-only forums RA Members (private) New members from Raleigh, NC

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Airbender 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Airbender
    Participant

Hello all,

My wife and I just joined and are happy to be here. We are new to BMW motorcycles as we just purchashed our first 2015 R1200RTW a few months ago. I have been riding since I was 16 and back in the late 90’s I was road racing bikes in the AMA Lightweight Superbike class and WERA. Sara is from Thailand and has been riding motorbikes since she could walk. LOL

We joined because we will be attending the National RA Rally in AR and would like to make some new friends. I will post some pics of our bike up shortly as not to leave those bike photo bike fanatics hanging. hehehe laugh

Cheers,

Brian & Sara 

JACOBS KAREN

Welcome Brian and Sara. Welcome to the RA family. Hope we get to meet you in Harrison.

A good way to meet folks is to volunteer for a shift at the rally registration table or door prizes. You can call our rally chair Tina at 262-409-2899. She can get you set up.

OldBMWMaster
    Participant

Welcome.  Barbie and I live on Pleasure Island, just South of Wilmington.  See you at the rally.  We will be easy to spot.  Look for a big white truck with a tent in the back and a Beagle and Rat Terrier standing guard.

Airbender
    Participant

[quote=womanridge]

Welcome Brian and Sara. Welcome to the RA family. Hope we get to meet you in Harrison.

A good way to meet folks is to volunteer for a shift at the rally registration table or door prizes. You can call our rally chair Tina at 262-409-2899. She can get you set up.

[/quote]

Thank you for the warm welcome. 🙂 We have already been in touch w/ Tina, because Sara is definitely interested in volunterring at any of the locations. We are just waiting for the needed volunteer positins to be announced. 

Airbender
    Participant

[quote=OldBMWMaster]

Welcome.  Barbie and I live on Pleasure Island, just South of Wilmington.  See you at the rally.  We will be easy to spot.  Look for a big white truck with a tent in the back and a Beagle and Rat Terrier standing guard.

[/quote]

Yes…see you there! We will defintely look for you, Babrbie and the four legged family members 🙂 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.