New Member – Let’s Ride…

Home Forums BMW RA Regional Discussions Northern New England Region New Member – Let’s Ride…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  RRNONE 11 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mrkyp
    Participant

Greetings,

My name is Christopher. I’m from Gardner, MA. If any members are in the area and want to ride contact me. If anyone needs roadside help do the same and I will do my best to extend any help I can.

Ride Safe,

Christopher
    [email]mrkyp@verizon.net[/email]

AZgman
    Participant

Howdy Chris! I will give out a shout once the weather gets a little warmer.

CTYankee
    Participant

Hi Chris! Welcome to the RA. We’ll definitely connect for a ride or three this spring!

Keep the rubber side down brother!

Beemer-me-up
    Participant

[QUOTE=mrkyp »]Greetings,

My name is Christopher. I’m from Gardner, MA. If any members are in the area and want to ride contact me. If anyone needs roadside help do the same and I will do my best to extend any help I can.

Ride Safe,

Christopher
    [email]mrkyp@verizon.net[/email][/QUOTE]

Hi Chris, Welcome aboard. I see on the map you live up by AJ cycle. I try to get there at least once a year. Don’t know if your a Yankee Beemer or not, but I make a few of there meetings a year. I’m not a member , but I know a lot of them. A bunch of us OSBMWR’s will be going to the RA rally this year. Check our web site if interested, see below. See you around sometime. .:)

dpryan
    Participant

Another new member type ….. north shore of MA.

A few familiar names/faces around here. Hi All.

RRNONE
    Participant

welcome, hope you enjoy the forum.
    thanks for joining!
    RRNONE

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.