New member from Vermont

Home Forums General discussion Motorcycle Talk – General Topics New member from Vermont

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kocook 8 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Glenfiddich
    Participant

I nearly attended the RA Rally in WV last summer on my way back from the MOA Rally in TN, but was having so much fun riding I never made it. With the Rally coming to Vermont this year I have no excuse for not joining, though if I get sidetracked on the way to or from Oregon I might miss another RA.

My name’s Pete. I live on 150 forested hillside acres just out of Stowe, Vermont with my wife, four wonderful golden retrievers, three mean cats, a flock of sheep and several chickens. Navy vet who had the honor of serving with the Marines — still love things that go Boom or Bang.

30+ years of riding, mostly Honda street and Yamaha dirt bikes. Bought a Triumph Tiger 1050 a few years back and loved it, but Vermont roads can be tough on a bike. I grudgingly switched to a Beemer GS, and over a period of a few months absolutely fell in love with it! It’s now nicely farkled and sees a lot of use when my part of the world isn’t covered by snow and ice.

Looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible either at the rally or on the road.

Pete

Stagehand
    Participant

Nice to meet you, looking forward to the in person part.

kewlmoose
    Participant

Welcome, hope to see you at the Rally!

PaulBach
    Participant

I love labs. Now I have a great reason to ride to Stowe.

kocook
    Participant

Great posting handle!  Welcome.  Hope you can make the 2014 Rally at Barber.  Superb motorcycle museum and track.  Stunning is a better word for the place.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.