fbpx

new guy/just joined

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    GS George
    Spectator

i just joined this site and wanted to say hello. my name is George, i live in Westchester Co. NY and i ride an ’07 F650GS. i have been riding since my teens (i am 51 now) but this is my first BMW. i am a member of the AMA, BMW MOA as well as being a site administrator on the F650.com (chain gang) site. this past summer i attended my first BMW rally in upstate NY (airheads at the areodrome) as well as the MOA national in Gillette and finished the rally season off at another MOA event at Hunter Mtn. NY. i have reservations in Johnson City TN for the MOA national next summer and i am planing on heading to the RA rally the following weekend, where i hope to make some new friends. this seems like a great site and i am looking forward to becoming an active participant here.

Dutch
    Spectator

Hi George!! Welcome to “our” site!! It gets a bit quiet around here from time to time, but there are some very knowledgeable folks who hang out here. I am a fairly new BMW owner myself, (just bought my first one last April) and I have picked up some worthwhile tips here. Vaya con Dios, Dutch

Roy Jackson
    Spectator

Hi George, Welcome aboard. Going to back to back rallys. I’m jealous..:) , Both rallys are in very good locations and if Mother Nature cooperates, you will have a very good time. Did I say I was Jealous.. See ya in W.V.

beemerkat
    Spectator

welcome it is probably quite here cause everyone is out riding! LOL! i am from enumclaw washington i think me and my wife are the only members out this way.:D

dpryan
    Spectator

Hi George, and “welcome” from another northeasterner. I’m fairly new to this forum, too (just added a BMW to my garage in April), and I’ve already picked up some good info from some of the folks around here.

This summer will be my first formal rally. I can’t do both events, but I’ll probably give the nod to the RA in WV…. looking forward to meeting some of you there.

GS George
    Spectator

thanks for the welcome everyone. i’m looking forward to making some new friends in WV this summer……….see ya all there

mrich12000
    Spectator

wecome:)to this forum slow for now it’s winter in norther parts of northamerica.

Roy Jackson
    Spectator

[QUOTE=dpryan »]Hi George, and “welcome” from another northeasterner. I’m fairly new to this forum, too (just added a BMW to my garage in April), and I’ve already picked up some good info from some of the folks around here.

This summer will be my first formal rally. I can’t do both events, but I’ll probably give the nod to the RA in WV…. looking forward to meeting some of you there.[/QUOTE]

Hi dpryan, I see you are from Mass. Are you a [url]www.Yankeebeemer.org/[/url] ?
    Or if you live closer to RI an [url]www.oceanstatebmwriders.com/[/url] . See you in WV.

PRETZL ANDREW
    Spectator

Hi George,
    Welcome to the site! Maybe we can meet at the MOA or RA for a couple of beers!

bmwbil
    Spectator

Not true, Lacey WA.
    [QUOTE=beemerkat »]welcome it is probably quite here cause everyone is out riding! LOL! i am from enumclaw washington i think me and my wife are the only members out this way.:D[/QUOTE]

ANTON LARGIADER
    Spectator

Westchester, neat. I lived in Ossining until I was 8. Pines Bridge Road, right across from the golf course.

GS George
    Spectator

[QUOTE=kewlmoose »]Hi George,
    Welcome to the site! Maybe we can meet at the MOA or RA for a couple of beers![/QUOTE]

sounds good and the first ones are on me.

GS George
    Spectator

[QUOTE=AntonLargiader »]Westchester, neat. I lived in Ossining until I was 8. Pines Bridge Road, right across from the golf course.[/QUOTE]

Ossining is about 5 min south of me, i’m in Buchanan right next to ConEd.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.