fbpx

New guy from the Burgh.

Home Forums General discussion Motorcycle Talk – General Topics New guy from the Burgh.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dpryan
    Spectator

See you there Scott!

Dutch
    Spectator

Welcome Scott; Looking forward to the Canaan Valley rally as well. (This will be my second RA rallye). HAve fun. Vaya con Dios, Dutch

lineman29
    Spectator

Thanks for the welcomes. I just found out that I have an extra day added onto the rally. I’ll be getting there Wed afternoon instead of Thurs.:D I wonder if there are any spots open to volunteer for registration detail Wed? That way I could put alot of faces to names. Is there a beer tent at the rally? I can always help out there as well.:cool:

lineman29
    Spectator

Hello,
    My name is Scott and I live in Pittsburgh. I’ve been riding motorcycles since I was 5 or 6 years old. I just found the RA while reading a post on the Rounders sight. I am a member of the Airheads, Rounders, MOA, 4 Winds BMW club, and the United Side Car Assoc. I have been pretty active on the Rounders sight for almost a year. I have a 1976 R60/6 with a Sputnik side car and a 1989 GSPD. I’ve owned many other bikes over the last 33 years and enjoy riding year round.
    I look forward to the Rally in Canaan Valley. It really is a beautiful area. I’ve hiked and biked there a good bit but, never taken a dirt worthy motorcycle there. I’m hoping there will be some good dual sport rides.
    I look forward to meeting new people and enjoying a weekend of riding and partying. Let me know how I can help out. See you all in a couple weeks!:)
    Here’s a video link of a woods ride for entertainment. [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmge9wQ16c8&feature=channel_page[/url]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.