This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jimmyz 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Jimmyz
    Participant

Hello Carlo, good to hear from you!

DesertDoug
    Participant

Hello Carlo – thanks for your help with the new windschield for my K1600. The wide version really helps a lot – especially in the abnormal So Cal cold spell were having

CeeBaileys
    Participant

Glad it help during this time of year and that you like our shield. We just want to produce high quality and functional windshield for bikers. Enjoy and ride safe

CeeBaileys
    Participant

Hi, my name is Carlo from Cee Baileys in SoCal. Glad to be here.

COOK KENT
    Participant

Hi Carlo. Here’s your intro. Tell us about your motorcycling. We know CeeBaileys makes great windshields. Guessing you will be hawking the accessories threads. Glad to have your input.

CeeBaileys
    Participant

I will definitely not hawk over the accessories section. Just check in once or twice a week to see if I could answer any questions regarding the windshield.

As for my riding, I did for a year or so and lost interest in riding due to friends crashing or etc. Still have friends riding but couldn’t find the passion like I have before. Still wanted one once in awhile.

jeffkyle
    Participant

Carlo… on all of Cee Bailey’s ads they list BMW of Tampa Bay as a demo center. When I asked them, they say they do not keep any demo models, but will order one for me if i want…. are you guys at Daytona this year for Bike week? I would like to try one on for size sometime… interested in purchase but not sure if +1 or +2 is what I need.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.