fbpx

New Forum Site

Home Forums General discussion Online New Forum Site

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    HUTCHINSON KARL
    Spectator

I’m still getting used to the new site’s forum question, but one thing is missing. There’s no link for “new topics since my last visit” or for “mark as read.”

HUTCHINSON KARL
    Spectator

Also, where did all the Korean spam come from? I recommend the new site be taken down until these problems can be fixed!

BMW RA Staff
    Keymaster

Hi Karl!

Thank you for your feedback.

On your function requests: Great ideas! Looking into options for these. I will keep you posted, but in the meantime I have added a right column that shows recent topics and recent replies.

On the spam: The spam posts came in just over the weekend. Since that time we have deleted all of those, deleted the corresponding users, and improved security to avoid this moving forward.

If you have any other questions or suggestions, please let me know!

MOGAVERO PATRICK
    Spectator

it seems that anything that has been posted in the last 4-6 months has disappeared. Am I correct in thinking that this is going to be taken care of? Or should information sent in or posted during this last period be resubmitted?

thank you

BMW RA Staff
    Keymaster

Due to some of the complications of the data in the old site, we were unable to pull over the more recent posts. I apologize for any inconvenience.

MOGAVERO PATRICK
    Spectator

Really not trying to be a pain, and I realize that a lot of this takes time, but…..

Did anyone notice that there isn’t anywhere for MESSAGES on either the forum or website?

OldBMWMaster
    Spectator

I noticed and I reported it.

AZgman
    Spectator

This website is both inactive and incomplete. Are you forcing us to go to the Facebook page? Is that media point better supported than this website? I really don’t want to go to Facebook (and I don’t have an account), but I guess I will if that is the only practical choice.

???

Skibum69
    Spectator

No idea, not a lot of traffic on this site. Saw a last post of mine from 9 years ago. I don’t do Facebook so that’s out for me. I wonder where everyone went? The MOA forum is pretty active.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.