fbpx

Mooooooving to Vermont

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  moondog 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

moondog
    Participant

Accepted a job in Burlington, Vermont and looking for a decent apartment. If any of you northerns know of a decent place let me know here or by PM. By the way I run a 1996 K1100RS and I am a member of RA and MOA. My start date is September 3rd. ( I better go buy some flannel shorts) 😀

AZgman
    Participant

[QUOTE=moondog]Accepted a job in Burlington, Vermont and looking for a decent apartment. If any of you northerns know of a decent place let me know here or by PM. By the way I run a 1996 K1100RS and I am a member of RA and MOA. My start date is September 3rd. ( I better go buy some flannel shorts) :D[/QUOTE]

That, and start downloading old Phish concerts… Burlington is an “interesting” town, with a college town vibe mixed with Yankee farmer overtones! Can’t help you with an apartment but you may want to look just outside of Burlington due to the demand from college students.

moondog
    Participant

[QUOTE=BMWPhreak »]That, and start downloading old Phish concerts… Burlington is an “interesting” town, with a college town vibe mixed with Yankee farmer overtones! Can’t help you with an apartment but you may want to look just outside of Burlington due to the demand from college students.[/QUOTE]
    That would explain some of the hefty rents. Two kids can afford more then one. Thanks for the note.

GUY HENNING
    Participant

Try Candy Rice at ReMax North Professionals. Her specialty is rentals. 802-655-3333. Tell her the BrickKicker sent you, she will know who I am. Good luck and welcome to VT.

moondog
    Participant

[QUOTE=henning@brickkicker.com »]Try Candy Rice at ReMax North Professionals. Her specialty is rentals. 802-655-3333. Tell her the BrickKicker sent you, she will know who I am. Good luck and welcome to VT.[/QUOTE]

THANKS!!!!!!!!

GUY HENNING
    Participant

Any luck and are you riding up here yet? Not many good months (weeks) left so I hope you are discovering some of our best twisties before the snow flies. Good way to meet up with other riders is at the BMW shop in Essex on Sat. mornings- 7:30 for breakfast rides.

moondog
    Participant

[QUOTE=henning@brickkicker.com »]Any luck and are you riding up here yet? Not many good months (weeks) left so I hope you are discovering some of our best twisties before the snow flies. Good way to meet up with other riders is at the BMW shop in Essex on Sat. mornings- 7:30 for breakfast rides.[/QUOTE]
    yea I tried Candy and she never got back to me..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.