fbpx

Looking for riding buddies: NYC to Biltmore

Home Forums BMWRA International Rally Info Previous years… 2013 Rally – Asheville, NC Looking for riding buddies: NYC to Biltmore

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  bill42 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

JACOBS KAREN

[QUOTE=Adam Arcane »] I have ADHD pretty bad, so I carry a half dozen spare gas caps. And my meds…

Luigi Pastrana”[/QUOTE]

Bill, I think this is a hoax. I’ve never known anyone with the name Luigi that had ADHD.:skep

bill42
    Participant

You’ve seen my OTL Cafe Racer Project bike in recent issues of OTL Magazine… My Café bike is being built to ride! She’s no trailer queen. But I have nobody to ride with on the 750 mile journey from Long Island to the Rally. If you live in my area and you want to make your ride far more entertaining than you can imagine, now’s your chance to ride with a true celebrity. With a back-ache. And bugs in his teeth. Send me a PM or post here!
    /Bill

scotsman
    Participant

Bill – I live in South Jersey, Atlantic City Area – I am thinking about riding to the Biltmore for the Rallye – I ride a 2010 r1200gs – I do have a truck and trailer but I also have a new bmw – lets talk
    Ron

Dan Wright
    Participant

Bill, When are you leaving?

bill42
    Participant

[QUOTE=Dan Wright »]Bill, When are you leaving?[/QUOTE]

I am leaving Long Island at 5AM Wednesday morning, hopefully!

Dan Wright
    Participant

[QUOTE=bill42 »]I am leaving Long Island at 5AM Wednesday morning, hopefully![/QUOTE]
    That is a bit early for me, but I may catch up to you along the way. Sending PM.

bill42
    Participant

Well, I’m sure you’ll beat me down there!

Have a good ride

WILL GUYAN
    Participant

BMW Bill, This just came in via the RA HQ supercomputer located at an undisclosed remote site in Ohio:

“I live in Queens and I have a mostly intact MZ twin with one holed piston that I’m hoping will make it to NC and back.

Do you have a pillion seat and a tow rope? Should I get the threadbare original tires replaced? Bear in mind I love the cracks in the sidewalls.

I also obsess on cracks in the sidewalks, but that’s a topic for discussion at some truck stop in Virginia.

I may be just ever so slightly confused about my place in the cosmos, but we don’t have to talk about it. Unless you want to. I want to…

Will we be pals once we get to NC? I have ADHD pretty bad, so I carry a half dozen spare gas caps. And my meds…

Luigi Pastrana”

bill42
    Participant

You have a very arcane way about you, Adam… Next time I’ll end my post with “Serious inquiries only!” And my bike has no pillion seat… I tried that once and at way too many stop lights women pedestrians kept running up to me and hopping on the back. It got too annoying so I ride with a solo seat only on both my bikes.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.