Looking for folks to ride down to the Rally with

Home Forums BMWRA International Rally Info Previous years… 2015 Rally – Harrison, AR Looking for folks to ride down to the Rally with

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MountainGT 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jay levine
    Participant

Hi,

New to the board and the BMW RA for that matter…..

I live in Richmond, ride a F800GS, mostly on 2 lane and fireroad at this stage (don’t do real dirt anymore since I sold the DRZ400s).

I plan on attending the 2015 BMW RA rally and am looking for company to ride down with. I’m looking for folks who are in Maryland/Virginia/Northern NC who want to ride to the event together.

Am also planning to go on from the rally down to the Barber Vintage Days the following week, in short a full 10 days of riding interupted by two events 🙂

Plan on camping 80/90 percent of the trip, might grap a clean motel room once or twice to wash the bugs off and do laundy.

Let me know if you are interested or if you are part of a group who is already planning on riding down and don’t mind someone joining you.

Thanks,

Jay
    (804) 869-1785
    jay.levine@outlook.com

jay levine
    Participant

[quote=jay levine]

Hi,

New to the board and the BMW RA for that matter…..

I live in Richmond, ride a F800GS, mostly on 2 lane and fireroad at this stage (don’t do real dirt anymore since I sold the DRZ400s).

I plan on attending the 2015 BMW RA rally and am looking for company to ride down with. I’m looking for folks who are in Maryland/Virginia/Northern NC who want to ride to the event together.

Am also planning to go on from the rally down to the Barber Vintage Days the following week, in short a full 10 days of riding interupted by two events Smile

Plan on camping 80/90 percent of the trip, might grap a clean motel room once or twice to wash the bugs off and do laundy.

Let me know if you are interested or if you are part of a group who is already planning on riding down and don’t mind someone joining you.

Thanks,

Jay

(804) 869-1785

jay.levine@outlook.com

[/quote]

Anyone out there?

Airbender
    Participant

Hey Jay,

Sara and I will be leaving from Raleigh, but we are going down a day or two early on the evening of the 29th. Hang in there….hopefully someone from your area will see your post. 

Cheers,

Brian 

jay levine
    Participant

Thanks. Unfortunately I’ve had to cancel due to a change in work situation.

Enjoy the ride….

Michael Facchiano
    Participant

i live in bethlehem, pa.  looking to go to rally with rider(s).

other oppition : i own a 2 motorcycle trailer.

2012 R1200RT

2007 K1300GT

MountainGT
    Participant

hello…new to board and also mulling over going to the rally. I would prefer taking a fairly straight shot out anr then possibly aa relaxing return. I am nead Washington D.C. metro area but could go south or even a little North to link up with like minded rider. I am very flexible when it comes to schedule and pace. J

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.