This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  scrannel 11 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

CTYankee
    Participant

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOKBW-KANno[/url]

osbornk
    Participant

Wonder if this nutjob is still alive or in jail (where he should be)? That one little ride probably turned hundreds of people against anything with 2 wheels.

CTYankee
    Participant

[QUOTE=osbornk »]…That one little ride probably turned hundreds of people against anything with 2 wheels.[/QUOTE]

I hear you. While he is likely very proud of his “ability” – he’s also very lucky one of those truck drivers didn’t open a door to say hello.

Would’ve changed the film a bit. no? 😮

Beemerbutt
    Participant

The stupid ones end up eliminating themselves eventually. It’s just a shame that he feels the need to prove something to himself while endangering others. I’m NOT impressed.

gbmlaw
    Participant

On the crazy scale this isn’t so high. It’s gotta be somewhere in Eastern Europe. Few cars and bikers with no helmets. The speedo is in klicks so it isn’t a big deal. Have you seen the old one of the guy doing the ring road around Paris. Now that guy had no regard for his body or anyone else’s. This guy’s nothing compared to the Paris guy.

gbm

CTYankee
    Participant

[QUOTE=gbmlaw »]…Have you seen the old one of the guy doing the ring road around Paris. … This guy’s nothing compared to the Paris guy.[/QUOTE]

Linky? 😀

scrannel
    Participant

Looks like a commute I had when I was a kid on my 750 Ducati. Also, reminds me of that 60s movie of Jean-Louis Trintignant driving a 275 GTB across Paris. A grip we must get…

Oh, yeah… [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mxMQW0rdHM[/url]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.