Long Way Down at movie theaters for one night only.

Home Forums BMW RA Regional Discussions Metro New York Region Long Way Down at movie theaters for one night only.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ROY JACKSON 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Donald_Duck
    Participant

This Thrusday @ 7 PM I’ll be @

“Regal E-Walk Stadium 13
    247 W. 42nd St.,
    New York, NY 10036″
    (Times Square) Theater for 7:30 PM show. (Be there 7PM)

Check your local theaters. It’ll be fun and great excuse to get together for a good reason.

—————————–

Long Way Down

Opens Thursday, July 31, 2008 | Runtime:2 hr. 5 min.

NRFathom presents the debut of “Long Way Down.”

This special event will be in select movie theatres [B][COLOR=”DarkOrange”]for one night only[/COLOR][/B], on Thursday, July 31st at 7:30pm! [COLOR=”darkorange”][B]This is your only chance to see[/B][/COLOR] the exclusive director’s cut of Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman’s highly entertaining motorcycle journey from Scotland to South Africa on the big screen. “Long Way Down” is a follow-up to the “Long Way Round” trip of 2004. Buy your tickets today!

Director: David Alexanian,Russ Malkin

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.fandango.com/r79.1.1/ImageRenderer/156/230/images/no_image_156x230.jpg/117436/images/masterrepository/fandango/117436/long%20way%20down%20thumbnail%20copy.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

ROY JACKSON
    Participant

[QUOTE=Donald_Duck]This Thrusday @ 7 PM I’ll be @

“Regal E-Walk Stadium 13
    247 W. 42nd St.,
    New York, NY 10036″
    (Times Square) Theater for 7:30 PM show. (Be there 7PM)

Check your local theaters. It’ll be fun and great excuse to get together for a good reason.

—————————–

Long Way Down

Opens Thursday, July 31, 2008 | Runtime:2 hr. 5 min.

NRFathom presents the debut of “Long Way Down.”

This special event will be in select movie theatres [B][COLOR=”DarkOrange”]for one night only[/COLOR][/B], on Thursday, July 31st at 7:30pm! [COLOR=”darkorange”][B]This is your only chance to see[/B][/COLOR] the exclusive director’s cut of Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman’s highly entertaining motorcycle journey from Scotland to South Africa on the big screen. “Long Way Down” is a follow-up to the “Long Way Round” trip of 2004. Buy your tickets today!

Director: David Alexanian,Russ Malkin

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.fandango.com/r79.1.1/ImageRenderer/156/230/images/no_image_156x230.jpg/117436/images/masterrepository/fandango/117436/long%20way%20down%20thumbnail%20copy.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Me, I’m going to wait for the DVD. Enjoy the movie, it sounds like it will be a good one.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.