This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PaulBach 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Richard & Carolyn
    Participant

As a recent R1200RT rider my wife & I would love to have some Beemers consider staying with us in Berkshire County, MA.. We own & operate an 1850’s B & B located on the Farmington River in Otis, apx 50 miles of great driving roads from the Rally site. We have three rooms and two large parlors, excellent morning breakfast dining and room in the barn for your bikes overnight. You can check us out on [url]http://www.tripadvisor.com/[/url] , our website is [url]www.maplewoodlodging.com[/url].

PaulBach
    Participant

Berkshire County has some beautiful riding and there is nothing like B&B local knowledge.

Paul

Kevin_K
    Participant

FWIW, I Just reserved a room at the Williamstown Motel at 295 Main Street. A person at the town office recommended the place (I generally try to call and get a local’s input on lodging when I’m traveling to a place I’ve never been). Spoke to the owner, who seems very cordial and helpful. He quoted a very nice discount off of the web site rate. He was aware of the rally. His name is Tarun and the phone number is (413) 458-5202. Web address is [url]www.williamstownmotel.com[/url]

Also considered the 1896 House south on Rt. 7, but it was twice as expensive.

Guess I should register for the rally now!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.