Location of 2009 Rally

Home Forums General discussion Motorcycle Talk – General Topics Location of 2009 Rally

This topic contains 26 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  AntonLargiader 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Beemer-me-up
    Participant

From one of my many, many cotacts and moles, located at the highest positions possible inside of the RA, I have learned that the location for 2009 Rally will be announced in approx. two weeks. It will be east of the Mississippi, and in a very ๐Ÿ˜Ž location. Stay tuned, more info is soon to come.

CTYankee
    Participant

::rubbing the rabbits foot::

Pleaasssseeeee pleeeaassseeeeee New England. Pleeeeeaaaseeee Pleeasssseeeee.:D

jeremell
    Participant

I’m wondering, does the RA consider the location of the MOA rally? I’m guessing there is no way to do that because the rally location isn’t announced earlier and the national rally planners are planning years in advance. As we all know, the 2009 MOA rally will be in TN. So, I agree with CTYankee that it would be nice to have the RA rally in another region, NE would be cool.

MarkF
    Participant

Adirondacks or Maine, please! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Milo
    Participant

Spartanburg NC?

osbornk
    Participant

[QUOTE=Milo ยป]Spartanburg NC?[/QUOTE]

Works for me!

Fritzc
    Participant

[QUOTE=Milo ยป]Spartanburg NC?[/QUOTE]

I love Spartanburg. We could take a tour through the BMW (autos) factory.
    Just the right distance for me too.:)

osbornk
    Participant

[QUOTE=Fritzc ยป]I love Spartanburg. We could take a tour through the BMW (autos) factory.
    Just the right distance for me too.:)[/QUOTE]

I took the tour a few years ago and it was great. It was worth the 500 mile round trip in one day.

beemerphile1
    Participant

[QUOTE=Beemer-me-up]From one of my many, many cotacts and moles, located at the highest positions possible inside of the RA, I have learned that the location for 2009 Rally will be announced in approx. two weeks…[/QUOTE]

Your “cotacts” :confused: lied! Hope we know soon, it is now October 16th and still waiting.

*SHAG*
    Participant

[QUOTE=Beemer-me-up]From one of my many, many cotacts and moles, located at the highest positions possible inside of the RA, I have learned that the location for 2009 Rally will be announced in approx. two weeks. It will be east of the Mississippi, and in a very ๐Ÿ˜Ž location. Stay tuned, more info is soon to come.[/QUOTE]

Did I miss the announcement? :confused:

Milo
    Participant

I have an idea. How about just announcing the date of the 09 rally? That way we know when schedule off and start packing. The surprise location could be announced just a few days prior to the rally. This would cut down on those early arrivals who grab all the choice spots!

jeremell
    Participant

[QUOTE=Beemer-me-up]From one of my many, many cotacts and moles, located at the highest positions possible inside of the RA, I have learned that the location for 2009 Rally will be announced in approx. two weeks. It will be east of the Mississippi, and in a very ๐Ÿ˜Ž location. Stay tuned, more info is soon to come.[/QUOTE]

Dude, that’s some unreliable contacts and moles! And very disappointing that the club can’t get things together more efficiently.

Beemer-me-up
    Participant

[QUOTE=jeremell ยป]Dude, that’s some unreliable contacts and moles! And very disappointing that the club can’t get things together more efficiently.[/QUOTE]

I’ve fired all my contacts and shot the moles. Hey it will be announced when its announced. I believe last year was not announced until Dec or Jan. Just because the MOA announces the next rally before the start of that years rally does not mean that the RA has to. All good thing come in time. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

MarkF
    Participant

[QUOTE=Beemer-me-up ยป]I’ve fired all my contacts and shot the moles. Hey it will be announced when its announced. I believe last year was not announced until Dec or Jan. Just because the MOA announces the next rally before the start of that years rally does not mean that the RA has to. All good thing come in time. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I could care less about where. East, west, north, south is enough. I just need to know when.

mrich12000
    Participant

[SIZE=26][COLOR=magenta]Toronto would be a very nice place to have it ๐Ÿ˜€ [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.