fbpx

Let’s Kickstart this Forum!

Home Forums General discussion OTL Magazine – News and Discussion Let’s Kickstart this Forum!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dan Wright
    Spectator

I am very pleased with the OTL. It seems to expand every month with excellent content and quality. It is an excellent resource and benefit of membership, please keep up the great work!
    I also feel that this form can be an excellent resource for members, but it is vastly under appreciated. My guess is that many do not know it exists. Perhaps a mention in OTL about the forum, it’s various sections and discussions could help.
    The magazine could stimulate input to the forum, and the forum could stimulate input for the magazine.

DOGGETT MARK
    Spectator

I regularly go on the forum. Love to hear others are interested. If you are into Facebook don’t forget to join that site. We post rally info on FB.

Happy New Year! It’s going to be a great one. Don’t forget to talk up “OTL”. New members are always welcome.

BROMFIELD DAVID
    Spectator

Dan,

Thanks for the positive feedback and for your excellent suggestion about publicizing the forum in the magazine. I will suggest to the Editor that we implement your suggestion at once.

–Associate Editor

Gizmo
    Spectator

+1 on all of what Dan said. I am a new member and I have really enjoyed OTL, content is excellent and so far has arrived on-time and un-damaged, so kudos to a hard working staff.

FISCHER MARTIN
    Spectator

Dan, I wanted to find a place to let you know that the quality of the December issue was great, wonderful print quality and great pictures. Great article on the old bikes and cars on the Georgia island

PRETZL ANDREW
    Spectator

[QUOTE=Assoc.Editor]RA Members,

This may not be the most enticing offer you get this holiday season, but . . .

The Associate Editor of OTL Magazine is online and plans to check in on this forum on a more-or-less-daily basis. I stand ready, willing and able to listen and respond to your comments about the magazine, its content, and its direction. I am interested in hearing your suggestions. I would love to engage with you about any of the articles or subjects addressed in the magazine. And I can perhaps help you out if you haven’t received your magazine or if it arrived damaged.

I look forward to your posts.

–Associate Editor[/QUOTE]

OTL is a great read, keep up the good work. Thanks to all the OTL staff and contributors!

GIROUX FREDERICK
    Spectator

Really impressed with what has been done with OTL!! I look forward to receiving it as much as receiving my Autoweek. And, that says a LOT!

BROMFIELD DAVID
    Spectator

RA Members,

This may not be the most enticing offer you get this holiday season, but . . .

The Associate Editor of OTL Magazine is online and plans to check in on this forum on a more-or-less-daily basis. I stand ready, willing and able to listen and respond to your comments about the magazine, its content, and its direction. I am interested in hearing your suggestions. I would love to engage with you about any of the articles or subjects addressed in the magazine. And I can perhaps help you out if you haven’t received your magazine or if it arrived damaged.

I look forward to your posts.

–Associate Editor

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.