July/August issue almost in September?

Home Forums General discussion OTL Magazine – News and Discussion July/August issue almost in September?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  NELSON JIMMY 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Casey
    Participant

I just received my July/August issue in the mail this week(Monday, August 29th). Although once again, the corner of the magazine was mangled, it was a great issue. I really enjoyed the article about BMW Mottorad Days in Germany. It made me want to go! Maybe a Space A MAC flight over there one of these days…

Thanks also for not focusing on the S1000RR. :bow I hope it’s a continuing trend. I think you’ll find that most RA members ejoy reading articles about ALL facets of BMW Mottorad. Finding the balance is key.

Thanks again for a great issue. :hurray
    C

Roy Jackson
    Participant

[QUOTE=Casey]I just received my July/August issue in the mail this week(Monday, August 29th). Although once again, the corner of the magazine was mangled, it was a great issue. I really enjoyed the article about BMW Mottorad Days in Germany. It made me want to go! Maybe a Space A MAC flight over there one of these days…

Thanks also for not focusing on the S1000RR. :bow I hope it’s a continuing trend. I think you’ll find that most RA members ejoy reading articles about ALL facets of BMW Mottorad. Finding the balance is key.

Thanks again for a great issue. :hurray
    C[/QUOTE]

I received mine on August 31st, (cutting it kind of close there RA) and I do enjoy reading about all of the different articles covering all that is BMW.

NELSON JIMMY
    Participant

At least you guys got yours.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.