fbpx

July/Aug issue – Bravo!

Home Forums General discussion OTL Magazine – News and Discussion July/Aug issue – Bravo!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    macfly
    Spectator

In the year I’ve been a member I’m amazed at the transformation of the magazine, the team is doing an incredible job, and honestly now have by far the better of the two club mags IMHO.

Bravo, and keep up the great work!

PRETZL ANDREW
    Spectator

I agree, OTL has definitely become a better magazine. Congratulations to the editors and writers and many thanks to the people that stepped up and kept things going after the passing of Robert Hellman.

ECHT BERNHARD
    Spectator

:thumb:thumb

macfly
    Spectator

Just got my Sept issue, sadly badly crumpled in the mail, can we get plastic wraps please? Damage aside the new issue is also really good – bravo again.

However BMW Mototcycle mag really rocks, what a great mag, awesome bikes and stories, it is the #1, OTL a good #2 & MOA #3, IMHO.

Love ’em all, a great time to be a BMW enthusiast!

MICK MCKINNON
    Spectator

I just finished the July/August magazine (I’ve been busy) and was thrilled to learn that Darryl Richman was added as the new Vintage Editor.
    Most excellent choice ! I’m renewing my membership immediately.

Congrats Darryl! 🙂

Mick
    Tucson

RICHMAN DARRYL
    Spectator

[QUOTE=bmwmick »]I just finished the July/August magazine (I’ve been busy) and was thrilled to learn that Darryl Richman was added as the new Vintage Editor.
    Most excellent choice ! I’m renewing my membership immediately.

Congrats Darryl! 🙂

Mick
    Tucson[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Mick! I hope I don’t disappoint.

Will I see you at [URL=”http://www.deminggathering.com”%5DDon Cameron’s place[/URL] next month?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.