fbpx

January 2008 OTL-duplicate and missing pages

Home Forums General discussion OTL Magazine – News and Discussion January 2008 OTL-duplicate and missing pages

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    KENNITH OSBORNE
    Spectator

I got mine yesterday and tried to read it today. I got pages 11-18 twice as well as 35-44. I didn’t get pages 19-34 at all. I missed all of the Special Sections but one about the Early 6 Speed Transmissions as well as the Club Stuff.

Anyone get it all?

Roy Jackson
    Spectator

[QUOTE=osbornk »]I got mine yesterday and tried to read it today. I got pages 11-18 twice as well as 35-44. I didn’t get pages 19-34 at all. I missed all of the Special Sections but one about the Early 6 Speed Transmissions as well as the Club Stuff.

Anyone get it all?[/QUOTE]

I did. You must of recieved a mis-printed OTL. I would contact the club. I’m sure they will send you another one. Good luck Roy
    PS I am running for trustee. Don’t for got to vote.

ANTON LARGIADER
    Spectator

Absolutely, if you go to the “Contact us” page on the main site there’s a way to contact whoever. For OTL delivery problems, you contact the admin.

KENNITH OSBORNE
    Spectator

[QUOTE=AntonLargiader »]Absolutely, if you go to the “Contact us” page on the main site there’s a way to contact whoever. For OTL delivery problems, you contact the admin.[/QUOTE]

I sent an e-mail to the OTL editor from the contact us.

ANTON LARGIADER
    Spectator

Well, hopefully the editor will forward your message. It does say right there on the page to contact the admin for OTL delivery issues.

Since I do the web pages, is there something I can do to clarify that further? Always trying to improve things…

KENNITH OSBORNE
    Spectator

[QUOTE=AntonLargiader »]Well, hopefully the editor will forward your message. It does say right there on the page to contact the admin for OTL delivery issues.

Since I do the web pages, is there something I can do to clarify that further? Always trying to improve things…[/QUOTE]

But it isn’t a deliver issue. I received the issue fine. I looked at all of the positions listed for OTL and none appeared to fit my situation. That’s when I decided to e-mail the editor.

Thanks.

ANTON LARGIADER
    Spectator

OK, it’s a re-delivery issue. 🙂

ANTON LARGIADER
    Spectator

Believe me, if the entire run was printed the way yours was, the printer would know about it long before you received it. Printing anomalies happen, and the admin just mails a new copy out. No big deal at all.

KENNITH OSBORNE
    Spectator

As strange as it may be, I got another copy of the OTL in the mail yesterday. I was amazed at that I got a replacement so quickly.

There is just one little problem. It has the exact same problems at the first issue.

I couldn’t be the only member that got a defective copy and it’s odd that this is the first time in about a dozen years that I have received two copies.

Ken

ps. I have not heard from anyone other than from you here.

ANTON LARGIADER
    Spectator

Wow, that is really strange! Get the admin to check the one she sends you…

KENNITH OSBORNE
    Spectator

I checked with two close friends who are also long time RA members. They both also received two defective copies of the magazine. Since the three of us have gotten six bad copies of the magazine, I suspect there are a lot more out there.

I e-mailed the admin (and the editor previously) and I have not heard back from anyone. I am disappointed with the lack of response from anyone. I used the Option 1 -contact by e-mail- from the homepage.

KENNITH OSBORNE
    Spectator

I received a good replacement today via first class mail. I don’t know which e-mail worked. I sent one to the editor and another to the admin.

Thank you whoever.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.