The BMW RA wants to improve our social media and outgoing communications from the President and the Board of Trustees for the club. In order to do that, we need a person who can focus on creating and publishing interesting and relevant social media items on a regular basis. Ideally, we would like one volunteer who could perform these duties but if more than one person is interested in helping, so much the better! Following is a synopsis of the near term duties for this volunteer or volunteer team:
· Promote BMW RA Annual Rally in October to maximize paid attendance
· Energize and improve the esprit de corps of RA members in general
· Encourage RA members to become evangelists for the club
· Acquire local representation for the RA in each state
· Recruit volunteers for the RA National Rally in Arkansas in October 2015
The tools that this volunteer or volunteer team must be familiar with are as follows:
· Constant Contact or similar email marketing tool
· Drupal or other website content management authoring tool
If you are interested in this position, please send an email to email@example.com summarizing your experience with social media no later than April 30, 2015. If you have this in a resume please include it, but if not, don’t hesitate to convince us why you are the right candidate. We want this team or person to be on board ASAP for planning the 2015 Thrills in the Hills International Rally.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.