fbpx

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  JACOBS KAREN 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

JACOBS KAREN

This is new. There’s a list of hotels and prices on the rally page. Go to “CLUB” on the black tool bar, drop down “National Rally”.

You can also see two Arkansas flip page books. The Black one has 21 rides with maps and text. Check it out and keep following the rally page for newly released information.

Mike White
    Participant

[quote=womanridge]

This is new. There’s a list of hotels and prices on the rally page. Go to “CLUB” on the black tool bar, drop down “National Rally”.

You can also see two Arkansas flip page books. The Black one has 21 rides with maps and text. Check it out and keep following the rally page for newly released information.

[/quote]The links for the books are dead.

Viking59
    Participant

Seems like the Webmaster is slacking a bit.

this and this

Mike White
    Participant

Sure would be nice to get a printed copy of those. I didn’t find any mention of how to get one, or a link for a printable copy. sad

JACOBS KAREN

Mike, I sent you a Private message

JACOBS KAREN

I’m happy to report that the Arkansas Road’s flip book is now available on the rally page (pg 2). Thanks to Mike White for bringing it to our attention and to KCook for making it happen.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.