fbpx
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JACOBS KAREN
    Spectator

Welcome Paul. Hope you find lots of good stuff in the RA. Our national rally is in Asheville this year. Check out our homepage for info.

Paul Witt
    Spectator

Hello BMW RA.
    I’m new to the club and a former MOA. member. I needed a new club with a little more virility.
    Looking forward to meeting everyone in Asheville this year. It right up the road from me!

CeeBaileys
    Spectator

Welcome from sunny SoCal

COOK KENT
    Spectator

Sorry for the belated welcome…but Welcome nevertheless. What are you riding, Paul?

Look forward to meeting you in Ashville!

Paul Witt
    Spectator

Thanks kocook.
    I’m riding a 2008 1200RT. Living in Greenville SC gives me plenty of opportunities for riding the roads around Asheville. Looking forward to meeting everyone at the Rally. I’m not camping……..looking for a hotel.
    CeeBaileys………..I grew up in So Cal and do miss the roads out there too. Spent many hours riding the “Crest” and other great roads in So Cal. That was long before the Crest became a magnet for idiots.

Paul Witt
    Spectator

Thanks kocook.
    I’m riding a 2008 1200RT. Living in Greenville SC gives me plenty of opportunities for riding the roads around Asheville. Looking forward to meeting everyone at the Rally. I’m not camping……..looking for a hotel.
    CeeBaileys………..I grew up in So Cal and do miss the roads out there too. Spent many hours riding the “Crest” and other great roads in So Cal. That was long before the Crest became a magnet for idiots.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.