fbpx

Feedback needed- 2011 RALLY Day trip to Mall of America- on Friday any interest??

Home Forums BMWRA International Rally Info Previous years… 2011 Rally – Chippewa Falls, WI Feedback needed- 2011 RALLY Day trip to Mall of America- on Friday any interest??

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DOGGETT MARK 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

RUSSELL SHAG
    Participant

I’m interested in going and so is a friend.:wave

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

Thanks Shag. Look for more information and sign up instructions in the May Rally issue of OTL.

RUSSELL SHAG
    Participant

OK Tina, Thanks!

marybeth650
    Participant

I would like input to see how many people would be interested in a day trip to the Mall of America in Minneapolis , MN (about 1 1/2 hrs away from the Rally site) A bus is currently reserved but we need at least 30 people- cost $20— Leave 9am -return 4pm from the Mall and be at the rally site at 5:30pm. Shopping is great, clothing has no tax and it would be a fun day/get away for anyone that has never been there !!!

Please email me and leave feedback if interested so we can pursue this further.
    THANK you !
    [email]marybeth650@gmail.com[/email]

Mary Beth

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

FRIDAY-JULY 1, 2011- COST $20/person
    THE DELUXE COACH WILL LEAVE THE BMW- RA- RALLY SITE FAIRGROUNDS at 9AM (sharp) in front of the MAIN GATE. We LEAVE from the MOA at 4pm (sharp); returning at approx. 5:30pm to the Rally site to enjoy the rest of the evening!
    If interested send Name/Contact information and a check made out to Mary Beth Alexander for $20 and mail to 11808 N Alpine Drive, Upson, WI 54565 by June 13, 2011. The seats are limited so reserve yours TODAY! Any further questions contact [email]marybeth650@gmail.com[/email].

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

We have 5 signed up so far.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.