This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BEN WHITE 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ANTON LARGIADER
    Participant

I should have responded to this earlier. It was well-known that Robert did most of the ‘inside info’ type of writing and it’s pretty understandable that he did not have much to contribute to the last few issues. We’ll be back on top of this just as soon as possible; we just need to rearrange some writing responsibilities.

KENNITH OSBORNE
    Participant

I read my latest edition of the OTL last night and was somewhat disappointed. I enjoy reading about future BMW products, happenings within BMW, rumors and spy information, etc. That was all missing from this Issue.

Since the MOA ON has almost turned into a general interest travel magazine, I look forward to reading OTL to find about about our motorcycles and the company.

I hope this was just a slow period and future issues will be more informational. I wonder about the impact of the recently reduction of employees by BMW and any realignments of leadership and personnel.

BEN WHITE
    Participant

[QUOTE=AntonLargiader »]I should have responded to this earlier. It was well-known that Robert did most of the ‘inside info’ type of writing and it’s pretty understandable that he did not have much to contribute to the last few issues. We’ll be back on top of this just as soon as possible; we just need to rearrange some writing responsibilities.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Anton. Count me among those who count on OTL for news and who miss Robert.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.