fbpx

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bob T 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Bob T
    Participant

Just got my membership package. along with the 4 back issues of OTL I ordered when I joined…

Now I’ve belong to many clubs and organizations over the years, read many magazines/newsletters and I must say, this is one of the most enjoyable magazines I’ve read.
    Still getting to know all the names, but the columns are interesting and well written. The race stuff is fun…and even the articles on those old airhead bikes are worth a read.
    (I also picked up on the fact that there has been some changes in the mag recently.)

To be fair, I am no BMW fan boy. I’ve owned Japanese bikes and Harleys…Still have a few Suzukis.
    I picked up my K11RS because it seemed to suit my needs at this time…
    Figured I’d join RA, (and MOA), for a year and see how it went.
    So far, so good for the BMW RA.

COOK KENT
    Participant

Glad you liked OTL, Bob….and a big Welcome to BMW RA. Sweet times on the drag bike. Do you still actively drag race?

Bob T
    Participant

[QUOTE=kocook »]Do you still actively drag race?[/QUOTE]

Sadly no, due to medical issues. I am sure I could find a different doc to sign off on my racing license, but then I’d have to deal with the wife.:cuss

It was something I always wanted to do, and I did it…
    It was fun while it lasted, but it takes a lot of work and a lot of money.

I have buyer for it pending right now…hope to have it gone by the end of the month.

Thanks for the welcome.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.