This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lee 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

jeremell
    Participant

Dorm rooms are available and you can view the information and sign up online: [url]http://www.bmwra.org/rally/lodging.html[/url].

When I registered online, I received a message indicating that I would get an e-mail confirmation in two days. That didn’t occur. I called this morning and talked to Ethan, the guy handling the matter. He said they are a little bit behind and that the confirmations will go out this week.

Bicyclist
    Participant

I requested a single with private bath last week and got a reply that they were all taken, but that there were plenty of rooms available with community bath.

Bicyclist
    Participant

And here’s what the reply looks like:
    You have been confirmed for 1 Single room with a community bath. Within
    two business days you will receive an invoice containing the amount owed
    for your stay. All payments are due upon arrival, you may pay with cash,
    check, or credit (Mastercard, Visa, or Discover).

jeremell
    Participant

So, which room is having the “kegger”?

FYI, any non-midwesterners: [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keg[/url].

Bicyclist
    Participant

Ah, they’re a bunch of bluenoses. No alcohol in the dorm.;)

Bicyclist
    Participant

Eventually, you will receive an invoice, to be paid on arrival, that includes 6% Michigan tax and a $10 electronic entry card fee.

Lee
    Participant

Anyone know how far the dorms are from the rally grounds ?
    Walking distance?

Lee
    Participant

I called and Ethan was sick. The person maning the phone did not know where the rally was. Guess I’ll make a reservation and can always cancel if I find the dorms are a long ways from the rally grounds.

mr-2
    Participant

The dorms are about a 5 – 10 minutewalk from the Rally Grounds. The drom is along US41 . Its just a short uphill walk to the Student Development Complex

Lee
    Participant

[QUOTE=mr-2 »]The dorms are about a 5 – 10 minutewalk from the Rally Grounds. The drom is along US41 . Its just a short uphill walk to the Student Development Complex[/QUOTE]

Sounds good.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.