Don’t forget the Chartered Clubs.

Home Forums BMWRA International Rally Info Previous years… 2010 Rally – Pownal, VT Don’t forget the Chartered Clubs.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Beemer-me-up 8 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Beemer-me-up
    Participant

[SIZE=”3″]I’m re-reading my OTL’s about the Rally held last year in Vermont. In a couple of the issues after the rally, there are 2 articles in each, both with some very nice photo’s of Pete’s BMW Collection and MAX’s Dirt track. And rightfully so as they both but a LOT of time and money into there respectice displays, which helped to make for a nice rally expericence. OK to the point, while walking around where most of the people were camping I saw chartered club banners from at least 7 different clubs and I sure more were present. Surely a page or two could of been dedicated to the chartered clubs, and the people who tented as well. We the great unwashed do make a good percentage of the rally go’ers. IMHO anyways. Maybe next year. See you all in approx. IMHO 149 days…[/SIZE]:thumb

Lori
    Participant

[QUOTE=Beemer-me-up][SIZE=”3″]Surely a page or two could of been dedicated to the chartered clubs, and the people who tented as well. We the great unwashed do make a good percentage of the rally go’ers. IMHO anyways.[/SIZE]:thumb[/QUOTE]

:thumb It isn’t just your opinion and I couldn’t agree more.

Beemer-me-up
    Participant

I’m going to take a lot of club pictures this year and see if I can get them printed, if not I can at least post here.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.