fbpx
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    FREDERICK CURTIS
    Spectator

How are things shaping up for the Dells Rally? Is there guaranteed good weather?? Have a question. Since I will be riding up to the U.P. in Michigan on Sunday 12 Sept. I would like to know if the Packers will be having a home game that day? It may affect my route choice.

PRETZL ANDREW
    Spectator

Things are shaping up quite well, we’ll have a great band Friday night! Packers are playing @ Philly on the 21st so no traffic issues there.
    Look me up at the rally & I’ll buy you a beer. I’m working at the Hospitality tent Friday night.

[QUOTE=Fritz]How are things shaping up for the Dells Rally? Is there guaranteed good weather?? Have a question. Since I will be riding up to the U.P. in Michigan on Sunday 12 Sept. I would like to know if the Packers will be having a home game that day? It may affect my route choice.[/QUOTE]

HUBING DAN
    Spectator

O’boy… we leave for the Dells tomorrow (Friday). My wife has a 2005 F650 GS and I on my 2006 R1200GS. I have seen this combination quite a few times over the years. Life is good…. another rally to go to.
    See you all soon… Dan Hubing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.