This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CTYankee 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

MarkF
    Participant

Anyone going to Cliff’s open house next Sat, May 3rd. No location east of Danbury on RT 7.

CTYankee
    Participant

[QUOTE=MarkF »]Anyone going to Cliff’s open house next Sat, May 3rd. No location east of Danbury on RT 7.[/QUOTE]

I’ve been thinking about it. I will be at a campground in Lebanon, CT – but would love to throw on some miles. You looking for a wingman for the ride down?

MarkF
    Participant

[QUOTE=CTYankee »]I’ve been thinking about it. I will be at a campground in Lebanon, CT – but would love to throw on some miles. You looking for a wingman for the ride down?[/QUOTE]

Not sure what time or if I will depart. If I do might be around 9. If the weather sucks forget it. You gonna be in Lebanon Sat AM or Meriden?

CTYankee
    Participant

[QUOTE=MarkF »]Not sure what time or if I will depart. If I do might be around 9. If the weather sucks forget it. You gonna be in Lebanon Sat AM or Meriden?[/QUOTE]

We bagged the campground tonight – too wet. We have a seasonal site, so there will be other opportunities. Let me know if you are still going, weather isnt looking too good though. If you want a wingman, give me a call in the morning. I’ll PM you my cell.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.