This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  rockers 9 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Beemer-me-up
    Participant

[SIZE=”3″]In the last few issues, no club stuff. Is Irv still doing this article, or is it done? :confused[/SIZE]

Beemer-me-up
    Participant

By the quick reply I’m guessing its done..

AZgman
    Participant

Roy, I think the MOA magazine is still doing club stuff… 😉

Seriously, local club news is a good thing to promote and should continue.

MuriElf
    Participant

The last issue had Club Stuff on the last left-hand page. I’ve seen it in other recent issues, too. Now if they’ll just spell my name right . . . .

MuriElf

Beemer-me-up
    Participant

Glad to see it back. Irv must of been on vacation..

rockers
    Participant

I’ve volunteered to take over for Irv as I think he needed a break. I may not meet your expectations, but we’ll see what happens. I think it may be back in the May issue.

Beemer-me-up
    Participant

[QUOTE=rockers »]I’ve volunteered to take over for Irv as I think he needed a break. I may not meet your expectations, but we’ll see what happens. I think it may be back in the May issue.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=”3″]Different does not equal bad, just different. I’m sure you will do a great job. Irv did that article for a long time and grew into it over the years. Good luck to you and thanks for volunteering. Where and to whom do we now sent (e-mail) the club newsletter? thanks Roy[/SIZE]

rockers
    Participant

Please send your newsletters to me instead of Will

Bob Alexander e-mail – [email]rockers@centurytel.net[/email]
    or mail; 11808 N Alpine Dr
    Upson, WI 54565

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.