Close motel for Rally 1/3 mile from ground zero.

Home Forums BMWRA International Rally Info Previous years… 2011 Rally – Chippewa Falls, WI Close motel for Rally 1/3 mile from ground zero.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Elgin Mary 8 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

MARK DOGGETT
    Participant

Glen Loch is booked for the dates of the rally. Go onto the RA website under 2011 Rally. We have a link with all the closest motels and the contracted rates. These are also posted in the March issue of OTL.

MARK DOGGETT
    Participant

Total Rider Tech will be conducting the Advanced Riding Clinic Level 1 at the 2011 BMW Firecracker RA in the mornings, Thursday, June 30th and Friday, July 1st. The course explores advanced riding techniques that promise to improve cornering skills, traction management and the “fun factor” for any rider. Due to the fact this is only one class, held over two half days, availability will go quickly since seats are limited to twelve. To register and see details on this special scheduled class being offered at the 2011 BMW Firecracker RA, click here. For more information go to [url]www.totalridertech.com[/url]

gregk
    Participant

Here is a Motel for those who want to be close to the Rally, but be Quick I dont know how many rooms they have. Call the Glen Lock Motel in Chippewa Falls or check their site- [url]www.glenlochmotel.com[/url]

Elgin Mary
    Participant

Any review of the Indian Head Motel?

kewlmoose
    Participant

If the Indian head you are talking about is the place in the URL below I’ve stayed their twice. Rooms were clean and prices fair, close to a restaurant and landry mat if I recall correctly. I would stay there again.

[url]http://www.indianheadmotelchippewa.com/[/url]

Elgin Mary
    Participant

Thanks, that is the one I was looking at. Made my reservations there. Figured it would be close to the events.

Mary

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.