A short note for those who would like to join us going to Ladakh this summer.
For the second year running I organize the trip to Ladakh, India, with Royal Enfield motorcycles during 15 days to Ladakh, India, in August 2009.
As in 2008, this is a charity trip as all money collected will be given to the Spanish NGO Amigos de Tara [url]http://www.amigosdetara.org[/url] located in Calcuta.
You can see the full program of the trip here [url]http://rakatanga-tour.com/en/ladakhtrip2009.htm[/url]
To see the pictures of the trip I organized with a group of seven bikers in July 2008 click here [url]http://rakatanga-tour.com/en/photos/index.php[/url]
Price of the trip
– Price for motorbike driver: 1800 €.
– Price for pillion passenger: 1550 €. It is possible to make the trip as a pillion passenger or in the back-up vehicle.
The price includes:
• Hiring of the motorbike throughout the whole trip (500cc Enfield Bullet).
• Mid-range clean hotels. 14 nights (1 to 14 included).
• Food (breakfast, lunch and dinner) water and tea during the trip and on the stops on the road.
• Trilingual guide, with experience on this motorbike trip (that’s me) and a mechanic specialised on Enfields.
• Domestic flight from Leh to Delhi.
• Back-up vehicle and driver, to keep the luggage and provide assistance on the road.
• Petrol, tools and repairs and third party insurance.
• Your contribution to Amigos de Tara NGO.