Can’t edit my signature

Home Forums General discussion Online Can’t edit my signature

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  OldBMWMaster 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

txtinman
    Participant

I wanted to edit my signature, but was told I don’t have permission. If I don’t have permission to edit my own signature, who does?

JTElkChaser
    Participant

Hi Mike,

You should be able to edit your signature.  Follow the menu selections, first click on Welcome – Log in, then Update Forum Info, then Edit, then Account.  A box will be down the page a bit for you to enter your signature info.  Then all the way at the bottom,  hit save.  You should be all set.

Jerry

txtinman
    Participant

Well I did all that, but the box where you type in the signature said I don’t have permission to edit it. By the way. What happend to my signature that has been here all these years on the forum?

txtinman
    Participant

Just tried it again and the signature box still is disabled because I don’t have permission.

JTElkChaser
    Participant

Strange.  I have no idea why that’s happening.  One of the page admin types will have to look into that.  Sorry you’re having issues.

Jerry

OldBMWMaster
    Participant

We should have a new webpage within a month and hopefully glitches like this will not be plaguing us

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.