fbpx

Can’t edit my signature

Home Forums General discussion Online Can’t edit my signature

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mike White
    Spectator

I wanted to edit my signature, but was told I don’t have permission. If I don’t have permission to edit my own signature, who does?

TREPANIER JERRY
    Spectator

Hi Mike,

You should be able to edit your signature.  Follow the menu selections, first click on Welcome – Log in, then Update Forum Info, then Edit, then Account.  A box will be down the page a bit for you to enter your signature info.  Then all the way at the bottom,  hit save.  You should be all set.

Jerry

Mike White
    Spectator

Well I did all that, but the box where you type in the signature said I don’t have permission to edit it. By the way. What happend to my signature that has been here all these years on the forum?

Mike White
    Spectator

Just tried it again and the signature box still is disabled because I don’t have permission.

TREPANIER JERRY
    Spectator

Strange.  I have no idea why that’s happening.  One of the page admin types will have to look into that.  Sorry you’re having issues.

Jerry

OldBMWMaster
    Spectator

We should have a new webpage within a month and hopefully glitches like this will not be plaguing us

Mike White
    Spectator

Well, 10 months and a new website later and I still don’t have a forum signature.

Hello, is this thing on?

Mike White

DAN WELLFORD
    Spectator

hi Mike,
    saw your post and agree there is no info on using a signature.
    tried to follow the suggestion given to you but wasn’t able to accomplish it either.

is it possible to say, up-load an image of you signature ?

Mike White
    Spectator

Dan,
    Wow! I didn’t think anyone read this forum any more. I haven’t tried uploading my sig as a image. This forum appears dead so it probably doesn’t matter. I come here for updates because I don’t have Facebook, but it looks like no one maintains the forum.

Mike

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.