This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  BMWGSRider 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

BMWGSRider
    Participant

I will need to camp in the section where there is electric for a cpap machine… how long of an extension cord does one think I will need?

JACOBS KAREN

——————————————————————————–
    This was posted back in November, by Tina, the rally Chair. There’s plenty of ‘Flat’ camping room for everyone.
    [I]Posts:133
    We have 3 designated camping areas. The main one is at the base of the resort. It is a soccer field and totally flat. At the soccer field is also a big parking lot for RV’s or trailers that do not require electric. Bathrooms are located here. Camping will be allowed here no earlier than Wednesday before the rally. On Thursday, available camping is also available inside the ski resort. [/I]

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

The March issue of OTL will address many of the questions you may have. Really happy to see the interest in the 40th.
    20 vendors so far and growing.

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

Over half of our blocked rooms are reserved already. Looks like we’re going to have a great crowd.

GTRider
    Participant

Website says there’s camping in or near Center Village, and camping with electricity by “The Edge.” Are these areas pretty much flat also?

Best,

GTRider

JACOBS KAREN

The alpine area is totally flat. The edge, for special needs camping is a variety of flat and a mixture. The third location is mostly flat. Registration will identify the camping areas when you check in.

DAVE HENSLEY
    Participant

Tina, I have seen a little about the RV camping, I am assuming (you know what that does!) hoping that the shuttle goes through the RV area as well?

DOGGETT MARK
    Participant

The RV camping is at the Alpine Lot at the Resort. The shuttle goes to the resort.

Woodward Steve
    Participant

There’s gotta be camping, right? the article in the Jan/Feb issue of OTL talks about lodging and RV lodging, but doesn’t say where the camping will be. Help!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.