fbpx

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  OldBMWMaster 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

MotoBoss
    Participant

[quote=OldBMWMaster]

Can’t find the link for volunteers.

[/quote]

She said it would be a couple of weeks. Apparently not up yet.

Waiting myself to sign up to work a few hours.

JACOBS KAREN

Thank you for your patience. The volunteer sign up is now on the rally page. Just click on the rally page link and follow the prompts.

We appreciate everyone’s willingness to help make this a GREAT rally.

OldBMWMaster
    Participant

Signed us up.

Barbie & Jerry

JACOBS KAREN

BMW RA 2015 Rally Early bird pre-registration will qualify you for a drawing for a BMW Motorcycles Navigator Adventure GPS by Garmin. Cutoff date will be July 1st, 2015. Someone will win. Last year, we gave away a Navigator V to one lucky winner from Michigan in a drawing we held in July. This year, we hope to give away a Navigator Adventure to someone that pre-registers at http://bmwra.org/rally/rally-pre-registration

Thank you BMW Motorrad USA

GOOD LUCK!

JACOBS KAREN

Reminder to those going to the rally. Only 28 days left to qualify for the drawing for the Garmin Nav Adventure.  Register now and you could be the winner. Good Luck!

OldBMWMaster
    Participant

I tried to register for the RA Rally this morning.  I logged on and then realized that when I paid my dues that I had NOT renewed my wife, Barbara Bach.

I tried to renew her, but the site did not recognize her name and I could not find her old BMWRA membership card; so I signed her up as a new member.  OOPS, the only way I could do that was to sign myself up for another year.  OK, I did that.  $40.00 later, I had an email with my receipt #, but no membership number for Barbie.

How can I retrieve her membership number so that  I can register both of us for the rally?

JACOBS KAREN

Hi Jerry. I sent you  a private message with her number. Please call the office.

SENN BILL
    Participant

Where can we go sign up to be a volunteer?  I live here in Arkansas and am willing to help, but don’t see any place to sign up? 

Thanks, Bill

sweetpea

Hi Bill,

I received your email regarding volunteering. Thank you! We’ll have the sign up on the website in a couple of weeks. I am keeping your email because we can always use help in registration. Thank you for volunteering on Thursday and Friday.

Tina Doggett

rally chair

OldBMWMaster
    Participant

Can’t find the link for volunteers.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.