The BMW Club of Southern California was formed in 1961 by a small group of dedicated BMW aficionados who enjoyed riding and socializing together. The Club is also an affiliated member of the Southern California Motorcycling Association as well as a chartered Club (#11) of the BMW Owners Association and a chartered club (#114) of the BMW Rider Association.
Decades later, the Club continues under the same principles. The mission of the Club is:
* To promote the BMW brand of motorcycles
* Arrange riding opportunities for it’s members
* Conduct rider’s basic and advanced training through various vendors
* Host social events such as the annual picnic and holiday party
* Promote camaraderie amongst the members.
Anyone with an interest in BMW motorcycles may join the Club. it is not necessary to own a BMW motorcycle to join.