This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Radar41 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Beemer-me-up
    Participant

Ok I did it. Not so bad. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Radar41
    Participant

[QUOTE=Beemer-me-up]Ok I did it. Not so bad. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Yep, I did also, interesting the questions they ask! Seems more slanted toward cars than bikes.

oh, well.

Beemer-me-up
    Participant

[QUOTE=Radar41 ยป]Yep, I did also, interesting the questions they ask! Seems more slanted toward cars than bikes.

oh, well.[/QUOTE]

I thought that also. I guess its because they make more money on the cars.

Radar41
    Participant

[QUOTE=Beemer-me-up ยป]I thought that also. I guess its because they make more money on the cars.[/QUOTE]

๐Ÿ™‚ Glad they are interested in the cars no doubt that’s where the money is. ๐Ÿ˜Ž However, personally it would be nice it they maintain the interest in the older machinery (Airheads, Oilheads, K bikes).

We were riding in the mountains today and at our lunch stop, three young men (mid 20’s) pulled up on 70-80’s era Honda’s one 650, one 750 and one 900 all modified with Ohlins and updated suspension and other high tech goodies (cafe style). Nicely done quality mods and paint. One of the young guys said the old bikes are coming back !!! Wonder if the “techno” crap is putting some of the young guys off????

Imagine that a resurgence in old bikes!! :rolleyes: BMW are you watching & listening???

radar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.