fbpx

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  GS George 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Roy Jackson
    Participant

[SIZE=16][COLOR=”#FF0000″]What’s up with the Black Eagle Shop??? I ordered 4 of the new RA Logo Reflective Vinyl stickers back in early July, which they took payment of very quickly, and now at the end of October still no stickers. I’ve tried e-mailing the club for info and not even a responce that they received my e-mail. Has anynone else had had this type of problem? Can anyone give me a name of someone to e-mail. I can understand if they are on back order, but an e-mail to me would go a long way in customer relations. RANT over for now. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

RAforumAdmin
    Participant

WAY late response, sorry. There’s a phone number (800) on the “Contact” page of the main site for the RA Admin. And the best email would be also for the Admin (there’s an email form on that page that is the best way to do it).

GS George
    Participant

i just ordered some of the new stickers a few days ago. guess i have a long wait before i receive them.

Roy Jackson
    Participant

[SIZE=16]I finally called by phone. Could not apologize enough and I had the decal’s a few days later. [/SIZE]

GS George
    Participant

guess after reading this thread i jumped the gun cause my stickers, shirt and pin arrived today.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.