fbpx

Black Eagle (aka "Screeming Chicken"

Home Forums Members-only forums RA Members (private) Black Eagle (aka "Screeming Chicken"

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ALEXANDER ROBERT 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ALEXANDER ROBERT
    Participant

I am pissed off!!!!…What was the wisdom behind changing our long standing symbol of the “RA”?…can’t be a good one.
    I always wore the “Black Eagle” proudly as a member of the “RA”…..I don’t think I can do the same with a road and a couple mountains.

As past RA Prez (Ed J) replied back to me on this topic…”One can only imagine how the Chefredakteur would respond to this!”….my guess is Robert isn’t happy either.

For those who don’t know…This is the Bundesadler (German for “Federal Eagle”), formerly known as Reichsadler (German for “Imperial Eagle”). It is one of the oldest coats of arms in the world, and today the oldest national symbol used in Europe. The symbol of the homeland for beloved Motorrads!

Let’s start a movement to restore the “Black Eagle and retain the Black Eagle shop!

I’ll be voicing my opinion strong to the board next week at the rally.

Bob Alexander

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.