This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  sweetpea 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

R12
    Participant

I will be only to attend Saturday’s Rally. Since I have not pre-registered for the entire Rally, can I just attend this one day?

womanridge

You certainly can, hoevever the admission is the same. We don’t have day passes.

PAUL VEGAS
    Participant

Will there be electric hookups for campers with cpac breathing machines.

womanridge

Yes, there is a medical needs area. Let them know at registration when you check in.

Jeffrey Parrish
    Participant

A friend and I prerigistered for the rally. We haven’t recieved anything in the mail. Should we have recieved tickets or passes? What do we use to get in?

womanridge

Simply check in at registration in the museum lobby. Give them your name and you will receive your wrist band. There were no tickets issued.

runnr548
    Participant

We made it for Saturday & had fun.  Beautiful vintage bikes…lots of nice people…awesome vendors & that incredible museum!   🙂

womanridge

I hope you had a great time. Thank you for the kind words. Wish you could’ve spent all 3 days at the Barber. It’s a class location and the weather was good. Sunny days with a brief afternoon shower each day to cool things down. And the entertainment was superb.

George Barber is a gentelman and has given the world a gift with his museum.

OldBMWMaster
    Participant

Barbie and I made it home last night.  Thanks for a great rally and thanks to all the great people at Barber who made us feel so welcome.  The tours were incredible. 

Jerry

kocook
    Participant

Had an absolute blast!  Riding the track all day Friday with Keith Code’s California Superbike School capped the event off perfectly for me.  Plus, fixed a few things about my riding that has already paid off. 

Can’t say enough about Keith’s generosity by flying in a coach specifically run to his Steering Drill for the lucky 40 BMW RA rally raffle winners, as well as working in Nate Kern for the two-up rides.  Was a hoot to watch Nate one-wheel it down the front straight!  Wonder if his passenger had their eyes open or shut!

Thanks to BMW RA, Barber MSP,  BMW Performance Center, Nate Kern, RAid & CSS for a great event.

sweetpea
    Participant

Airheads! Where are the photos and videos of the porta john transport?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.