This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bmwloco 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

rockers
    Participant

BMW Beer Drinkers

Found an Outfit in Asheville that conducts Microbrewery Tours. Let me know if your interested in a Thursday afternoon/evening Tour. Maybe we can get a group together and leave the bikes at the campsite. E-mail me at [email]rockers@freeway.net[/email]

Bob Alexander
    Hurley, Wisconsin

Hi Bob,

Thank you for your interest in Brews Cruise. We will be glad to provide pickup for your group at the Biltmore. The price is $30 per person for groups of six or more. On one van, I can hold up to 13. I can also arrange for additional transportation if need be. The cost includes transportation, guide, generous beer samples at all three breweries, snacks/ water on board, and commerative pint glass. Please feel free to call me with questions or to book your cruise.

Cheers,

Mark Lyons
    Asheville Brews Cruise
    Owner/Operations Manager
    (828) 545-5181
    [email]info@BrewsCruise.com[/email]

AZgman
    Participant

My wife and I would be interested and maybe another couple as well. Let me know…

*SHAG*
    Participant

Sounds interesting. What’s the deadline for commiting?

scbmwrider
    Participant

[QUOTE=rockers »]BMW Beer Drinkers

Found an Outfit in Asheville that conducts Microbrewery Tours. Let me know if your interested in a Thursday afternoon/evening Tour. [/QUOTE]

Darn!:mad:

Sounds fun but that’s when we are working @ registration.

bmwloco
    Participant

I’ll do a brew cruise. I know every brewery and dive in town.

Just follow my R60/2. Don’t run into me after you’ve had a couple, and we’ll keep riding and visiting more breweries.

No weenies allowed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.