fbpx

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  WILL GUYAN 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ANTON LARGIADER
    Participant

I’m not far away and can come pick them up if you don’t get any other takers.

E AUMILLER
    Participant

Sorry, forgot to update this…

Nick H. a biker soldier in Afghanistan, wanted them to share with his buddies (calls them motorheads)….. sent them to him….

Ed A.

E AUMILLER
    Participant

Free….

I have over 200 back issues of OTL. Starting about 1988 thru 2006 or maybe later…

I am located in Edinburg, VA. This is between Winchester & Harrisonburg, VA on I-81.

If anyone is interested in them, you can have them free for picking them up.

They are in good shape, just cleaning house and hate to throw them in dumpster.

Please send email to “aumiller@shentel.net” with OTL in subject line so I know it is not spam.

First person (if any) gets them….

Thanks,
    Ed

WILL GUYAN
    Participant

Can you find out if the guys get the current OTL’s? If not, I’d like to send them a subscription, because the new, all color OTL will appeal to them lots more than the black and white issues. The new OTL is much more current with the stuff the younger sport riding demo is into, but it still contains a wide variety of all things BMW. Hats off to the Board of Directors for going all color. The magazine now just pops with color photos and all sorts of new stuff. If you don’t agree, remember it’s all done by two volunteers and a paid layout editor. That’s pretty remarkable. Let me know about the soldier’s status as subscriber, please. Thanks for sending the mags to the guys (and girls).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.