fbpx

Any Suggested Routes from Destin, Fl to Harrison-tent camping?

Home Forums BMWRA International Rally Info Previous years… 2015 Rally – Harrison, AR Any Suggested Routes from Destin, Fl to Harrison-tent camping?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Eddie Roberts
    Spectator

Thanks to Edgarr for sending me an Outstanding route from Hot Springs up to Mt. Magazine, Route 7, dining at Ozark Cafe in Jasper, and on to Harrison – looks like a route my airhead is excited to go on.

Floridafeeger
    Spectator

I will be traveling alone, tent camping and plan on leaving the Destin, Florida area 28th of September – Never have had the pleasure of traveling through Mississippi or Arkansas on motorcycle tent camping trip – so, I am asking for any suggested routes I can look at which could include favorable tent camping campgrounds and be a route to get me to Harrison, AK afternoon of the 30th.  Without any input I am initially looking at first night somewhere in the Jackson, Mississippi area and 2nd night in the Hot Springs area, then on morning of 30th heading straight up Highway 7 to Harrison ?????   Just guessing as I know nothing of these areas and trying to pick a scenic route for me and my 1982 R100RT….any input from someone that may know the area and can make suggestions of routes and/or campgrounds would be great input to my planning…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.