This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DirtyDR 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

DirtyDR
    Participant

Hello all, I guess I am not that new since I have been popping in here for quite a while but I finally did register so I can post. My name is Dana and I live in the mountains of Colorado, born and raised in Denver but I have been up here for a long time. 1994 R1100RS for the 2 wheel fix and a 2003 R1150GS Sport with a sidecar for my travelling adventures and my Ural rig so that I can ride all Winter up here. We arent going to discuss the Rokon here.

If you get bored and want to look at some pictures here are some of my travels: [url]http://dirtydr.smugmug.com/[/url]

womanridge

Welcome to the forum, Dana. Hope you stop by often.
    Colorado?? Wow, what a great opportunity to attend the BMW RA Grand National Rally at Copper Mountain this June. There’s another thread that has been discussing the rally, here on the forum (above). Take some time, read some of the posts. I hope it inspres you to attend what looks to be a fantastic event of BMW Riders from across the continent, and possibly, from the world.

DirtyDR
    Participant

Copper Mountain is about 30 miles from my house so I guess I will have to stop by. Actually I have talked to a couple of other sidecar folks that are going to be at the rally and I am going to take them on a little guided sidecar ride on Saturday so if there are any other sidecars in attendance I would be more than happy to show them some of the less travelled roads in the area if that is appropriate to offer. I have been riding the roads in Colorado for 40 years and dirt biking a few years longer than that so there aren’t too many places I don’t know.

womanridge

That’s a great offer, Dana. Why not post it here as a new thread in the 2012 Rally forum and see who’s interested. That’s what the club is all about.

DirtyDR
    Participant

[QUOTE=womanridge »]That’s a great offer, Dana. Why not post it here as a new thread in the 2012 Rally forum and see who’s interested. That’s what the club is all about.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, will do.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.