fbpx

This topic contains 33 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Roy Jackson 11 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

PRETZL ANDREW
    Participant

Tail end of July?

MARK FLANAGAN
    Participant

After Labor Day……………Columbus Day……………..Veteran’s Day? :confused:

TIMOTHY BARD
    Participant

Hopefully it will be in the Appalachian mountains and in the fall. I really have no idea where but rumor is that we will know soon.

KENNITH OSBORNE
    Participant

[QUOTE=beemerphile1 »]Hopefully it will be in the Appalachian mountains and in the fall. I really have no idea where but rumor is that we will know soon.[/QUOTE]

If you haven’t been here, you might not understand. We mountain folk like to come home to retire and die (like the Salmon). But to come back home and retire in the beautiful cool mountains with a couple of BMW motorcycles is as good as it gets. We are gradually being over run by halfbacks. Halfbacks are folks from the north who moved to Florida and found it wasn’t for them. They moved halfway back home and ended up here in the mountains where the weather is moderate and the living is cheap. Riding through the mountains in the fall is a wonderful experience and I would be out today except for the rain.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.