This topic contains 33 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Beemer-me-up 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

osbornk
    Participant

I would like the rally to be after labor day and I would prefer the East Coast since I’m selfish. I know the MOA rally is going to be in Tennessee so fairness would suggest the RA rally should be farther West but we have better attendance in the East.

Ken

MarkF
    Participant

The location of the MOA rally has little to do with the RA rally. Since they both are negotiating for a long time before either knows what the other is doing. I prefer after Labor Day but if not before July is OK, too. [B]Can someone at least say when it will be next year?[/B]

Beemer-me-up
    Participant

[QUOTE=MarkF »]The location of the MOA rally has little to do with the RA rally. Since they both are negotiating for a long time before either knows what the other is doing. I prefer after Labor Day but if not before July is OK, too. [B][COLOR=”Red”]Can someone at least say when it will be next year?[/[/COLOR]B][/QUOTE]

yes 1-01-09,:D I’m sorry I just couldn’t help myself. I hear a date and location will be announced right after Labor Day. With both Rallys on the east coast, (I’m assuming that the RA will be), I just might be able to attend them both next year. 😎

MarkF
    Participant

I’m thinking if it has to be June the second weekend would be great. I could go to the BMWBMW Square Route Rally then blow a week going to the Ra in…

CTYankee
    Participant

Please let it be New England…PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE….

osbornk
    Participant

[QUOTE=CTYankee »]Please let it be New England…PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE….[/QUOTE]

You don’t want to have to ride through the traffic nightmare to get to the south and I don’t want to ride through it to get to the north. I think the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia would be an excellent location.

MarkF
    Participant

[QUOTE=osbornk »]You don’t want to have to ride through the traffic nightmare to get to the south and I don’t want to ride through it to get to the north. I think the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia would be an excellent location.[/QUOTE]
    Anywhere near the BRP is good with me!

Dutch
    Participant

Hey all; I’ll cast a second vote for the Shenandoah Valley in the fall!!! Just can’t get much nicer then that! (Unless you have it back in the U.P. in the fall.) This suspense in driving me around the bend!! Vaya con Dios, Dutch

kewlmoose
    Participant

OK – it’s after Labor day, any news?????

Beemer-me-up
    Participant

[QUOTE=kewlmoose »]OK – it’s after Labor day, any news?????[/QUOTE]

According to me inside moles, nothing yet, but soon. 😎

MarkF
    Participant

[QUOTE=Beemer-me-up »]According to me inside moles, nothing yet, but soon. :cool:[/QUOTE]

When will it be now? Soon.

osbornk
    Participant

With gas prices and the current and near future economic situation, I would hope they have it within a reasonable distance of a large concentration of members. I think a rally west of the Mississippi would have a low attendance due to economics.

I think the rally needs to be within about 500 miles of many members homes to have a good turnout.

kewlmoose
    Participant

Any word yet??? How about a hint?

jeremell
    Participant

I think that the earlier the club can announce the location, the more people will be able to make arrangements to attend.

I was trying to look at when the annoucement was made last year. It appears that it wasn’t announced until December:

[url]http://www.bmwra.org/forum/showthread.php?t=106&page=4[/url]

MarkF
    Participant

If it’s gonna be in June again it needs to be announced soon for some to get the time off. Regardless, if the location is great I will pull out all stops to attend. I regret every RA rally I’ve missed!

[B]
    So, when & where is it?[/B]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.