fbpx

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  KENT SKOUG 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

NYKTAS GEORGE
    Keymaster

We will be able to go into and out of the estate from 7 A.M. until 11:00 P.M.

Please be aware that Registration closes at 9 P.M.. At most prior rallies, folks have been able to come in, set up camp and then go to Registration the next morning. You will not be able to do this at this rally. Once registration closes at 9 P.M., you will have to wait until the next morning to register and then you will have access to the grounds. This is the policy of the Biltmore Estate and is not one we can change.

So be sure to get to registration before 9 P.M. so that you can register.

clarksas
    Participant

Hi. I will be attending the 2013 Rally in Asheville. I am considering a hotel down the road from the Biltmore for lodging. I am planning on spending my non-riding time at Biltmore but wondering if there are gates that get closed to prevent access at a certain time in the evening. If one has a pass to the Rally is access 24 hours?

KENT SKOUG
    Participant

I believe it is now official, registration will close at 9:00 PM and the Biltmore will close the gates at 11:00 PM and reopen them at 7:00 AM. This is the per the Biltmore and the RA will have no control over that.
    Kent Skoug

OldBMWMaster
    Participant

Access was 24 hours in 2007; don’t know about this year. It would be helpful if someone in the office would monitor this forum to answer these questions.

KENT SKOUG
    Participant

The last I heard was the gates will be closed about 9:00 PM.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.