Left Wing Bourbon will be back in 2013.
Want to save $5.00? Of course you do. The preregistration form is now on [URL=”www.bmwmocm.com/Rally.htm”]the rally page[/URL]. Be like Charlie and mail your form and check tomorrow.
BMW Motorcycle Owners Club of Minnesota presents:
The 37th Annual Hiawatha Rally
May 31 – June 2, 2013
Money Creek Haven Campground, near Houston, MN
GPS Coordinates: N 43 49.221′ W 091 37.262′
Rally fee includes Friday and Saturday night camping in the bluff country of southeastern Minnesota.
Money Creek Haven Campground includes:
• Grassy, shaded tent sites
• Hot showers
• Spring-fed swimming pool
• Volleyball and horseshoe areas
• Game room
• Pool-side patio
• Wi-Fi available
• Thursday camping available and payable to Money Creek Haven
• Self-guided tours all weekend and a Ride for Pie Friday afternoon.
• 24 hour coffee, tea, water and lemonade
• Vendors on site
• Demo rides by Leo’s South
• BMWMOA’s SMARTrainer (scheduled)
• Door prizes and awards
• Rally pin to first 350 attendees
• Custom rally T-shirts made in front of your very eyes (for a fee)
• Friday evening soup and roast your own hot dogs until gone
• Awesome live music Friday night by Left Wing Bourbon
• Saturday morning pancake breakfast for an extra fee
• Guided dual-sport (GS) ride Saturday
• Thrilling field events Saturday afternoon with prizes
• Dinner Saturday night
• Sunday morning worship service
• Sunday morning treats for the ride home
$40 per person – preregistration accepted until 5/12/2013 ($20 children ages 7-15)
$45 per person – registration on site starting at 12:00 Friday. ($25 children ages 7-15)
Children 6 and under free!
Preregistration forms and more information: [url]www.bmwmocm.com/Rally.htm[/url]
Questions? Email: [email]2013HiawathaRally@gmail.com[/email]
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.