$2500 worth of gear for you!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  womanridge 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ackgs
    Participant

Wow! That could involve hundreds of miles of travel for some.

womanridge

Hundreds of Miles? Sounds like a challenge. Some of you are Iron Butts, others merely ride 500 miles or less a day. There are 3 dealers in Wisconsin, others in Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois and Michigan. You can even count the dealers in your state to compete. Sounds like an easy challenge for the long distance or not so long distance travelers. I know I’m in.

KAROL PATZER
    Participant

[QUOTE=womanridge ยป]Hundreds of Miles? Sounds like a challenge. Some of you are Iron Butts, others merely ride 500 miles or less a day. There are 3 dealers in Wisconsin, others in Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois and Michigan. You can even count the dealers in your state to compete. Sounds like an easy challenge for the long distance or not so long distance travelers. I know I’m in.[/QUOTE]

Me too, but need info ASAP…(leaving on a ride ๐Ÿ™‚ and work the week before the rally… What does visit 5 BMW dealerships mean?? Buy something and save receipt….take a picture with our towel ๐Ÿ™‚ or what?? Thanks and looking forward to the rally

Karol

womanridge

KAROL,
    Go to the 2011 RA Rally web page. Click on the “Real gear for Real riders” button. It should all be explained there. The form for the dealers to stamp is there for printing as well.

[QUOTE=k75karol ยป]Me too, but need info ASAP…(leaving on a ride ๐Ÿ™‚ and work the week before the rally… What does visit 5 BMW dealerships mean?? Buy something and save receipt….take a picture with our towel ๐Ÿ™‚ or what?? Thanks and looking forward to the rally

Karol[/QUOTE]

MARK DOGGETT
    Participant

BMW Motorrad USA is giving you the opportunity to win $2500 worth of gear! Just visit 5 BMW dealerships between June 15th and July 2nd. Watch the bmwra.org website for complete information coming soon.

:biggrin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.