This topic contains 31 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  OldBMWMaster 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

womanridge

There are numerous 110 receptacles all over the camping area. If you arrive on Wednesday, we would hope you will help with set-up. The Rally begins on Thursday and everyone will be able to come in. Thank you for offering to help. We will need lots of it. Just let then know when you check in.

We’re expecting a good turnout. Pre-reg is way ahead of last year.

beemeup
    Participant

Thanks so much for your prompt response.  I’m actually coming in on Wednesday, likely mid to late afternoon.

Riding in from Portland, Maine.  I’ll ask about volunteer opportunities when I get in.

Thanks for your help, see you in Wellsboro!

John Harbeck
    Participant

Has anyone who is planning to stay at the residence at Mansfield University heard anything from them?
    I received an initial acknowledgement from them way back and a note of, “You will be receiving a confirmation email with specific details in July prior to the event”, however since then silence.
    Just wondering if I truly have a place to stay.
    Tks.

kris.hall
    Participant

Hi Everyone… coming in for my first BMW Rally.  Is there rides organized from the Rally into the country side or just find your way around?

connollymiked
    Participant

If one is pre-registered can one check in on Wednesday sometime?

pattib13
    Participant

Yes we too are staying at Mansfield and we received our info via email this last Thursday complete with directions and info on checking in. If you did not hear anything I could send you the email address of the coordinator.

pattib13
    Participant

John I sent you a message with the email of the coordinator 

pattib13
    Participant

Thanks! Much more info on that FB page than here including the complete Rally Schedule! Saw there is a shuttle on Saturday but why doesn’t it go to Mansfield University where RA offered suggested accommodations?

Daniel Shea
    Participant

I am registered for the rally.  I have not received any documentation or confirmation, email or hard copy.  Should I be expecting anything, or will I check in at the rally site?  I registered May 31.

Thanks,

Dan Shea

dfshea56@aol.com  

Dano
    Participant

My first National BMW Rally. We were able to visit attractions in Corning and Watkins Glen and still participitate in the many events at the rally site.  I was disappointed that rally stickers and pins were not for sale. I t would be nice to collect these as we hope to attend rallies in the future. Would it be possible to make a run of stickers and pins for the 2018 rally for those who wish to prepay?  Please respond either way.

Otherwise, a great time in a great location with some great people. Thanks to all those responsible.

Steven Handeland
    Participant

With the requirement to be present to win how about having everyone put their name on the ticket?

Then you show your photo id to claim your prize. Or have tickets that match numbers on your wrist band. Then you show your wrist band to claim your prize.

This way you can’t get all of your friends that are leaving the rally early to give you their tickets and/or collect them from the trash cans around the sight and then attempt to win two major prizes. 

Unbelievable. 

Steve H. 

txtinman
    Participant

That lady was right in front of me. She had a handful of tickets. I don’t think either ticket that won was hers.

txtinman
    Participant

I couldn’t believe pins were not made for this rally. We allways have pins and stickers and most times a cup. Is the club that poor?

womanridge

We haven’t had pins since 2012or 2013. With all the inquiries, that’s something we can consider for the future.

Steven Handeland
    Participant

I have my pin from Harrison AR that was 2015. 

Great rally. 

Steve

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.