fbpx

2017 BMWRA Rally- Petoskey, Michigan July 6-9

Home Forums BMWRA International Rally Info Previous years… 2017 Rally – Petoskey, MI 2017 BMWRA Rally- Petoskey, Michigan July 6-9

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    ALEXANDER ROBERT
    Spectator

We’ve got a great location for the 2017 RA Rally.  50 miles south of “Big Mac” at the top of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula (where the Trolls live).  The fairgrounds are located in Petoskey, Michigan across the road from Little Traverse Bay (Lake Michigan).

http://www.emmetcounty.org/parks-recreation/fairgrounds/

JACOBS KAREN
    Spectator

[[{“fid”:”7857″,”view_mode”:”teaser”,”fields”:{“format”:”teaser”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“height”:”165″,”width”:”220″,”class”:”media-element file-teaser”}}]]

Beutiful fairgrounds. Newer buildings. Across the road from Lake Michigan for that night breeze while camping. Perfect.

Bruce Urbanski
    Spectator

Yahoo my first RA Rally and its only a short ride from my future retirement home in Mio MI. Cant wait till next July! Here is a picture of Lake Michigan at a park in Petoskey of my wife and my GS.

OldBMWMaster
    Spectator

Only 17 hour ride for me.  Looks good.

BORIS RANDY
    Spectator

Good grief, Bob, that is sooooooo far away!  

OldBMWMaster
    Spectator

Is there a link for more information?

jasiii
    Spectator

just asking   will there be a medical camping area ??  I now had a heart monitor that needs to be plugged it while i sleep..  Thanks in advance

Jim Sterling

OldBMWMaster
    Spectator

Jim,

There has always been one in the past.  We have quite a few attendees who require electricity for their devices.  see you in Petosky.

ALEXANDER ROBERT
    Spectator

Yes Jim..we will have a medical needs camping area for CPAPs and other needs with a number of 120VAC outlets.

You will need to bring cords to plug in.

Bob Alexander

jasiii
    Spectator

Thanks Jerry  See you there

OldBMWMaster
    Spectator

I will be hard to miss.  Good looking young wife, fat Beagle, vicious Rat Terrier.  Me?  Old/ugly/bald.

TREPANIER JERRY
    Spectator

Is the registration for this open yet?  I thought it was from the magazine but can’t find it on the web site…

Jerry

JACOBS KAREN
    Spectator

It opened today!!! Try again. Go to the homepage and click on the link in the Rally Display on the front page. And thanks for asking.

TREPANIER JERRY
    Spectator

All signed up and looking forward to it.  Petoskey is an awesome place to be in the summer, great riding, great food, great scenery, good fly fishing.

jasiii
    Spectator

no arguments from me 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.